FAQs – SME Engagement
- What is the DBE?
- Why is it called an Ecosystem?
- Why would SMEs participate in the DBE?
- How does it work?
- Who currently controls and funds the DBE?
- What has happened in the project up to now?
- How is it different to other similar approaches?
- What does it cost to get involved?
- What software do I need?
- Is there any technical support available?
- How can I get involved?
- What are the plans for the DBE in the future?
- Where do I go for more information?
- What is Food Additives?
- What is Security and Safety Products?
- What is Economic Cooperation?
- What is Tool Cases and Bags?
- What is Bedroom Furniture?
- What is Remote Control?
- What is Watch Boxes, Cases?
- What is Textile Waste?
- What is Food Processing Machinery?
- What is Dental Hygiene?
- What is Bath and Toilet Appliances?
- What is Air Fresheners?
- What is Automobile Stocks?
- What is Electricity?
- What is Flashlights and Torches?
- What is Glass?
Business Directory is the world's biggest marketplace for international trade and the principal provider of online marketing services for international traders. It's the place, where buyers and suppliers find trading opportunities and promote their businesses on the Internet. Our directory is not a commercial establishment but rather an online business platform, where you can search or upload information to discover prospective contractors. To learn more, please check out our web page.
Does your company guarantee my transaction?
No. Business Directory is an Internet resource for exchanging products and service information between buyers and suppliers. Business Directory doesn't take part in the transactions between our members and does not guarantee any transactions. The business directory of Textile Waste has many offers from the companies worldwide, located in following categories: Chemical Waste, Noise Reduction Device, Waste Paper, Gas Disposal.
What is Buying Requests?
Buying Requests are wanted ads or purchase orders posted online by buyers. Buying Requests are an invitation from buyers to suppliers to send their charges for manufacturing the buyer with the goods they are interested in.
If you find it difficult to locate the right products and suppliers, post a Buying Request on Business Directory. A lot of our sellers present a lot of of their products on the internet ; yet they don't always display demonstrate their complete product line. Buying Requests allow you to to notify the sellers of what exactly you wish to buy, so only the right suppliers contact you.
When you post your Buying Requests, you can specify the way you would like to be contacted or hide information about your company to prevent unwanted attention.The business directory of Scooters has many offers from the companies worldwide, located in following categories: Travel Products, Camping, Camping, Sportswear.