FAQs – SME Engagement
- What is the DBE?
- Why is it called an Ecosystem?
- Why would SMEs participate in the DBE?
- How does it work?
- Who currently controls and funds the DBE?
- What has happened in the project up to now?
- How is it different to other similar approaches?
- What does it cost to get involved?
- What software do I need?
- Is there any technical support available?
- How can I get involved?
- What are the plans for the DBE in the future?
- Where do I go for more information?
- Where Can find auto and moto features?
1. What is the DBE?
DBE (Digital Business Ecosystem) is a free, open source and distributed software platform that is based on Internet technologies. It is designed to enable SMEs, specifically, to create, integrate and provide services (both real world and software) more efficiently and more effectively.
It has been conceived so that SMEs can, at a minimal cost, bridge the digital divide that many experience when trying to offer their goods and services on the Internet.
In practical terms, this means that you can use the software available on the DBE to advertise existing product or service offerings, create new services and combine your own services with those of other SMEs to create new offerings. You can also integrate your own software with that of other SMEs on the DBE to enhance your business processes.
With improved and extended products and services, you can broaden your market reach; increase your B2C competitiveness and equally your B2B edge.
Our site of Auto Maintenance has many offers from the companies worldwide, located in following categories: Motorcycle Parts, ATV, Automobile Stocks, Auto Repair Equipment.